In today’s climate of identity theft, internet scams, industry fraud, and other unscrupulous business practices, Company policy is such that a guarantee is granted to each of our clients, assuring them of complete and total privacy. This relates to calls from prospective clients, calls from other Eagle Ventures sales professionals, etc.
This guarantee further assures the client that they will not knowingly be contacted by anyone other than their personal account executive or members of the Eagle Ventures management Team. It also includes the standard promise of not sharing phone numbers, addresses, contract details, or other pertinent company information to any third party.
Eagle Ventures, LLC defines “Personal Information” as any identifiable information such as your name, street address, telephone number, credit card information, screen name, username, password, and e-mail address.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
This is our statement – our promise to you:
- We will not rent or trade your email address to anyone.
- You have complete control over subscribing or un-subscribing to any of our correspondence.
- If you order a product or service from us, we will not share your personal information with anyone except those working with Eagle Ventures, LLC to ship your product or perform the service you ordered.
- Our online ordering is on a secure server so your information is private and safe. Our e-commerce shopping cart is PCI compliant and “Hacker Safe” rated.
- If you register for and purchase one of our coaching programs, we will share your email address with your coach so that he/she may keep in contact with you during the length of the workshop.
- We do track site statistics, but they are only to show us total visitor stats about how many people use our site per month, and do not track any personal information and/or clicks.
- We will maintain client confidentiality to the fullest extent allowed by law. We honor our client’s confidence, and do not discuss personal information with others. Both parties agree to a foundation of honesty, trust and respect, and understand that your ultimate well-being is the central focus of the relationship.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, to notify consumers about updates to our website, coaching programs and associated software, and used by us to contact consumers for other marketing purposes.
If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address. If you supply us with your telephone number online, you will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders you have placed online.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. The information gathered by us will never be shared with any third party.
Be advised, Eagle Ventures, LLC will only release your Personal Information if required to do so by law, search warrant, subpoena, court order, or if necessary in the following situations:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. However, data security is a constantly evolving art and science. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft. You should consider any communication that you transmit to us (such as data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-confidential, and you agree that Eagle Ventures, LLC will not be liable or held responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
If you do not agree with this policy, do not provide any personal information!
We can be reached via the form provided on the “Contact Us” page of this website.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.